Complaining about the conduct of your Councillor

If you wish to complain that a Lambeth Councillor (or voting co-opted member or member of the Health & Wellbeing Board) has failed to comply with Members Code of Conduct, you must submit your complaint to: .

Raymond Prince
Monitoring Officer
London Borough of Lambeth
C/O Democratic Services,
Brixton Hill
London SW2 1RW

or via email or

Please provide as much information as possible, and your contact details ((first and second name, address, tel, nos. and email address). What procedure will be followed? The Council’s arrangements for the consideration of such complaints are set out in the constitution which can be found here: Lambeth Council's Constitution