Title: Leader of the Council
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
London Borough of Lambeth is not responsible for the content of any external link
Third Saturday of the month from 11am-12noon at Tate South Lambeth Library, SW8 1QP.
Roving surgeries - First & Third Wednesday 6.30-8pm & 3rd Saturday 11am-1pmt at different locations throughout the ward (email for details).
London Borough of Lambeth
Lambeth Town Hall
1 Brixton Hill
Bus. phone: 020 7091 9010
Disclaimer relating to web links listed below : These sites are run by the Councillor in his/her capacity as a party member. The council is not responsible for the content and the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of the Council.
Website : www.lambeth-labour.org.uk
Twitter : @JackHopkins_Lab
- Better Placed Joint Committee (Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark)
- CabinetLeader of the Council
- Joint Meeting of the Cabinet, Appointment, Licensing, Corporate and Standards Committees appointed by the Council at it Annual Meeting
Appointments to outside bodies
- Local Government Association (LGA): General Assembly
- London Councils - Leaders' Committee
- Nine Elms Vauxhall Strategy Board
- South Bank Partnership