Title: Deputy Leader of the Council (Housing and Homelessness)
Party: Labour and Co-operative Party
Ward: Gipsy Hill
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
2nd Friday of the month between 10 and 11am - West Norwood Leisure Centre, 25 Devane Way, SE27 0DF
3rd Saturday of the month between 10 and 11am - Upper Norwood Library, 39-41 Westow Hill, Upper Norwood, SE19 1TJ
We also hold a street surgery in different parts of the ward each month.
Surgeries are not held during August, on Bank Holidays or over Christmas.
London Borough of Lambeth
Lambeth Town Hall
1 Brixton Hill
Bus. phone: 0780 594 3813
Disclaimer relating to web links listed below : These sites are run by the Councillor in his/her capacity as a party member. The council is not responsible for the content and the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of the Council.
Website : www.lambeth-labour.org.uk
Twitter : @JenniferBrathwa
London Borough of Lambeth is not responsible for the content of any external link
- CabinetDeputy Leader of the Council (Housing and Homelessness)
- Health and Wellbeing Board(Substitute)
- Homes for Lambeth Ownership and Stewardship Panel
- Joint Meeting of the Cabinet, Appointment, Licensing, Corporate and Standards Committees appointed by the Council at it Annual Meeting
- Planning Applications Committee(Substitute)
- Secure Accommodation Panel