Lambeth First (LSP): Safer Lambeth Partnership Executive
- Browse meetings and agendas for this organisation
- View contact details for our representatives on this organisation
This is the statutory ‘strategic group’ of Safer Lambeth
· Provides executive and strategic leadership for the Partnership.
· Receives the annual Strategic Assessment.
· Approves the Partnership Plan incorporating the annual priorities for reducing crime, disorder and substance misuse.
· Is accountable to the ‘responsible authorities’ for the implementation of the Partnership Plan and related matters.
· Is accountable to Lambeth First for the achievement of any relevant targets of Lambeth’s Local Area Agreement.
· Acts as the budget holder for any pooled or partnership funding in relation to crime and disorder reduction and substance misuse.
· LBL Chief Executive
· MPS Borough Commander
· LBL Cabinet Member for Adult Social Care
· LBL Cabinet Member for Cabinet Member for Healthier and Stronger Communities
· Lambeth NHS Chief Executive
· LFB Borough Commander
· Area head of the Probation Service
· plus additional co-optees as agreed by the other members
Meetings are not open to the public but minutes and papers are available online.
For further information contact: email@example.com
Democratic Services Officer, Tel: 0207 926 2167, Email: <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a>
Lambeth Town Hall
Phone: 020 79262167
Fax: 020 7926 2361
Council contact information
- Fiona Connolly
- Conrad Hollingsworth - Lambeth Voluntary Action Council
- Sue Foster
- Andrew Eyres - Lambeth Clinical Commissioning Collaborative Board
- Nick Mason - Safer Neighbourhoods Board
- Andrew Travers (Co-Chair)
- Simon Messenger (Co-Chair) - Safer Lambeth Executive
- Richard Parkes - Youth Lambeth Co-operative
- Patrick Vernon, OBE - Black Thrive
- Annie Hudson
- Mark Johnstone - MOPAC
- Councillor Jacqui Dyer
- Councillor Mohammed Seedat
- Councillor Becca Thackray