(1) To approve entering into a conditional Development Agreement with Braeburn Estates (Lollard Street) Ltd developers for new homes, a new nursery and children’s centre and associated works.
(2) To delegate authority to the Strategic Director, Delivery, in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Housing and Strategic Director, Enabling to approve the final terms of the Development Agreement.
(3) To apply the net capital receipt generated from the homes for sale to fund a future programme of new affordable housing in the Borough.
(4) To approve the exercise of the Council powers of appropriation for planning purposes
(5) To approve the temporary relocation of the Ethelred Nursery and Children’s Centre at Shelly School and White Hart Street during the redevelopment period.
(6) To approve project costs of £600k to be funded from the capital receipts for the 19 new homes for sale
(7) To approve £2m to be held in the pipeline in the event that Braeburn does not recoup the fixed works costs for the new homes for sale within 12 months of practical completion
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: 2. Financial;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: Bishop's; Prince's;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 11/10/2013
Decision due: 28 Jul 2015 by Deputy Leader of the Council (Planning, Investment and New Homes)
First appeared on forward plan: 11 October 2013
Lead member: Deputy Leader of the Council (Planning, Investment and New Homes)
Lead director: Strategic Director: Neighbourhoods and Growth
Department: Neighbourhoods & Growth
Contact: Lesley Johnson, Consultant, Strategic Housing, Regeneration & Communities Email: Ljohnson3@lambeth.gov.uk Tel: 020 7926 7125.
Princes and Bishops Ward Members