Cabinet Member for the Voluntary Sector and Leisure
Cllr Donatus Anyanwu is responsible for leading on the council’s relationship with and support to the voluntary and community sector, working with key partners in Lambeth to deliver on the outcomes in our Borough Plan. He is responsible for working with the voluntary sector, community hubs and forums to deliver the borough’s voluntary sector strategy and for our work with the voluntary sector to ensure our most vulnerable residents are protected and supported through significant national changes to the welfare system.
- Lambeth’s voluntary sector strategy, support for the voluntary sector and community sector property strategy.
- Support for community groups, including the Lambeth Forum Network.
- Implementing the council’s flagship financial resilience strategy.
- Supporting the borough’s small businesses and Business Improvement Districts
- Developing a sponsorship and fundraising strategy to support the delivery of the borough plan.
- Overseeing Sports and Leisure, ensuring residents are healthier and have ample access to leisure and sports opportunities.