Cllr Donatus Anyanwu is responsible for leading
on the council’s relationship with and support to the
voluntary and community sector, working with key partners in
Lambeth to deliver on the outcomes in our Borough
Plan. He is responsible for working with the
voluntary sector, community hubs and forums to deliver the
borough’s voluntary sector strategy and for our work
with the voluntary sector to ensure our most vulnerable residents
are protected and supported through significant national changes to
the welfare system.
- Lambeth’s voluntary sector strategy, support
for the voluntary sector and community
sector property strategy.
- Support for community groups, including the Lambeth Forum
- Refreshing and delivering the council’s flagship financial
- Supporting the borough’s small businesses and Business
- Developing a sponsorship and fundraising strategy (is this
planned to be part of his priorities?) to support the delivery of
the borough plan.
- Developing a volunteering strategy and ensuring the appropriate
support is available for Team Lambeth, the Council’s
volunteering brokerage system.
- Overseeing Sports and Leisure, ensuring residents are healthier
and have ample access to leisure and sports