Use the below search options at the bottom of the page to find information regarding recent decisions that have been taken by the council's decision making bodies and Individual Cabinet Members.
Alternatively you can visit the officer decisions page for information on officer delegated decisions that have been taken by council officers.
13/08/2020 - Sexual health and HIV contracts extension ref: 6638 For Determination
Due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on
sexual health commissioners’ capacity and strategic plans
over financial year 20/21 to respecify and reprocure some of our
sexual health and HIV contracts, we are requesting to extend the
following contracts through 31 March 2023:
1. DASH – young people’s integrated sexual health and drugs and alcohol service in Lambeth
2. Come Correct – young people’s condom card scheme across Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham
3. Metro (2 contracts) – peer support for people newly diagnosed with HIV and family support service for families living with or affected by HIV, both across Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham
4. Mildmay – specialist HIV support service for people living with HIV with neurocognitive rehabilitation needs in Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham
Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Health and Social Care (job-share)
Decision published: 05/08/2020
Effective from: 21/08/2020
(1) To waive the standing order 8.2 of the Lambeth Contract Standing Orders (Competition requirement for purchases and partnership arrangements).
(2) To extend the Public Health contracts for the sexual health and HIV care and support services outlined in Section 2 at a maximum combined value of £2,404,599for a period of one plus one years from 1st April 2021 and ending on 31st March 2023 for the two Brook contracts and the Mildmay contract, and for a period of 8 months plus 1 year for the two Metro contracts from 1st August 2021 and ending on 31st March 2023.
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Lead officer: Jennifer Reiter