1. To consider responses received, including objections and the proposed response to these, to the experimental traffic orders comprising the Oval to Stockwell Low Traffic Neighbourhood scheme.
2. To consider the performance of the experimental scheme in relation to the agreed Monitoring Strategy.
3. To consider the Council’s statutory duties under section 16 of the Traffic Management Act 2004 and section 122 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
4. To consider the Council’s statutory duties under the Equality Act 2010 including the discharge of the Public Sector Equality Duty and any impact on Human Rights.
5. To consider the outcome of non-statutory consultation and market research in relation to the experimental scheme.
6. To approve the development and implementation of complementary area improvements and approve the proposed LTN Exemption Policy.
7. To consider that the responses received to the experimental traffic orders, including objections to the proposals, do not warrant the holding of a public inquiry.
8. To delegate authority to the Assistant Director, Parking, Streetworks and Commercial for the making of traffic orders which give permanent effect to the experimental traffic scheme known as Oval to Stockwell Low Traffic Neighbourhood scheme under the provisions of section 124, Schedule 1 and Part IV of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and of the Local Authorities' Traffic Orders (Procedure) (England and Wales) Regulations 1996 regulations 23 and 24.
9. To grant scheme approval for the construction of public realm works associated with the permanent LTN scheme as described Section 2 of this report and illustrated in the design drawings attached in Appendix G.