1. To waive Section 8.2 of the Lambeth Contract Standing Orders to extend the eight contracts for Lambeth’s Safer Communities commissioned services with: Solace Women’s Aid, Refuge (for refuge provision), Refuge (for the Gaia Centre), Africa Advocacy Foundation, Women in Prison, AIR Network, the Metropolitan Police and the Community Rehabilitation Company for one year, from 1 April 2021 – 31 March 2022, at a total contract value of £2,227,771:
· £206,453 to Solace Women’s Aid for 37 refuge beds.
· £70,947 to Refuge for 15 refuge beds.
· £648,846 to Refuge for the Gaia Centre.
· £30,000 to Africa Advocacy Foundation for Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) provision.
· £302,640 to AIR Network for support service for priority offenders to prevent and reduce re-offending.
· £65,654 to London Community Rehabilitation Company for coordination of Integrated Offender Management (IOM) arrangements.
· £5,000 to Metropolitan Police for police hire vehicle to support IOM.
· £898,231 to Women In Prison for South London Alliance service across six boroughs supporting women in contact with the criminal justice system.