1. To take out a Salix loan of £927,975 to fund the energy efficiency retrofit works at the ten Lambeth schools set out in paragraph 2.2 of the report.
2. To enter into side agreements with the ten schools to use the guaranteed financial savings realised from the energy efficiency works to make repayments on the Salix loan.
3. To appoint Larkfleet under the RE:FIT programme for an estimated contract sum of £887,375 for the period 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020 to carry out energy efficiency measures in the ten Lambeth schools.
4. To approve the direct appointment of Turner and Townsend under Lot 2 of the Crown Commercial Services framework for an estimated contract sum of £40,500 to manage this project for the period 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020.
5. To deduct the Salix loan repayment amounts from the schools’ budgets.
6. To ensure that, once the loans have been repaid, ongoing financial savings of £139,644 are kept within the Education budget and distributed among all Lambeth schools.