(1) To proceed with the disposal of 19 private sale homes in accordance with proposals set out in this report.
(2) To agree that the total project costs of £2,050,000 be funded by sales receipts.
(3) To delegate authority to the Strategic Director for Neighbourhoods and Growth to authorise the retention of one or more of the private sale homes if a funding source can be identified.
(4) To delegate authority to the Director of Strategic Programmes to authorise the council to enter into an Agreement to Lease for the grant of a lease of the 70 homes for council rent to Homes for Lambeth Registered Provider Co Limited (part of the Homes for Lambeth group) on the terms proposed in this report.
(5) To delegate authority to the Director of Strategic Programmes to authorise the Council to enter into a lease of the 70 homes for council rent to HfL RPCo Limited on the terms proposed in this report when the conditions contained in the Agreement to Lease have been satisfied. It will then for Homes for Lambeth to negotiate the terms with the managing agent they procure.
(6) To delegate authority to Director of Strategic Programmes enter into a consortium management agreement with Homes for Lambeth Registered Provider Co Limited for the future management of the external spaces within the Ethelred Estate on Lollard Street.
(7) To delegate authority to Director of Strategic Housing, Regenerations and Communities to have final sign off on the negotiated sales prices for all of the private sale units.