Adoption of Homes for Lambeth Leases and Shared Ownership Leases
Councillor Paul McGlone, Deputy Leader of the Council (Investment and Partnerships)
Sue Foster: Strategic Director for Neighbourhoods and Growth
Jed Young, Assistant Director Housing Regeneration, email@example.com
Following consideration of the report under the previous item, the Chair moved straight to the vote.
It was RESOLVED:
1) To approve the three template leases (100% lease, zero rent shared ownership lease and with rent shared ownership lease) as appended to this Cabinet Report for use by HFL Homes for those owner occupiers who wish to carry on living on their estates following estate regeneration.
2) To delegate to the Cabinet Member leading on estate regeneration and the Strategic Director for Neighbourhoods and Growth the authority to adapt the leases where required to do so by changes to government legislation, regulation, mortgage funding criteria. Any substantive changes to these leases, or where changes may have any implications for implementation of the Key Guarantees, will require a further Cabinet decision, subject to consultation.
3) To note the Council’s response to the consultation and how homeowners’ views have been addressed in section 5 of the report.
- Cabinet Report - HFL Leases, item 5. PDF 425 KB
- Appendix A - Long lease, item 5. PDF 586 KB
- Appendix B - HfL shared ownership with rent lease, item 5. PDF 615 KB
- Appendix C - Shared ownership lease zero rent, item 5. PDF 651 KB
- Appendix D - HfL Lease consultation report, item 5. PDF 2 MB