Kwik Stop Food and Wine, 72 Brixton Hill, London, SW2 1QU (Brixton Hill)
At 8:19pm, the Sub-Committee reconvened in public and members of the press and public were readmitted to the meeting.
At this point in the proceedings, Councillor Martin Tiedemann stepped down as Member of the Sub-Committee and was replaced by Councillor John Kazantzis.
MOVED by Councillor Linda Bray, SECONDED by Councillor John Kazantzis and
That Councillor Fred Cowell be appointed as Chair.
Presentation by the Licensing Officer
The Sub-Committee was informed that this was an application for a variation application. The Sub-Committee’s attention was drawn to chapters 2, 4 and 9 of the Statutory Guidance and Sections 5 and 6 of the Statement of Licensing Policy as the ones particularly relevant to this application. The options available to the Sub-Committee were set out in paragraph 6.1 of the report on page 181 of the agenda papers.
The Licensing Officer confirmed:
· This was an application to vary the DPS.
· All parties had agreed to adjourn the hearing to a later date.
That the application be adjourned.
Announcement of Decision
The Chair informed those present of the decision to grant the application to adjourn and that the next scheduled hearing for this application had been set down for 12 March 2019.
- Prem555 Vary DPS report cleared, item 4d PDF 278 KB
- Annex A - Vary DPS application and consent forms, item 4d PDF 936 KB
- Annex B - MPS Objections vary DPS application, item 4d PDF 30 KB
- Annex C - Premises Licence, item 4d PDF 240 KB
- Annex D - Minutes review hearing 24th June 2015, item 4d PDF 266 KB
- Annex E – Minutes review hearing 28th March 2017, item 4d PDF 156 KB
- Annex F – Minutes from meeting 22nd March 2017, item 4d PDF 42 KB
- Annex G – Closure Order, item 4d PDF 44 KB
- Annex H - LSC_Decision Notice 4.9.18, item 4d PDF 77 KB