Venue: Committee Room (B6) - Lambeth Town Hall, Brixton, London, SW2 1RW
Contact: Farah Hussain, Democratic Services, 020 7926 4201, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Information on how to access the meeting is set out on the agenda. However, if you just want to watch the live broadcast you can copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://bit.ly/3rwyCwh The video will remain available to view for 180 days.
Declaration of Pecuniary Interests
Under Standing Order 4.4, where any councillor has a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest (as defined in the Members’ Code of Conduct (para. 4)) in any matter to be considered at a meeting of the Council, a committee, sub-committee or joint committee, they must withdraw from the meeting room during the whole of the consideration of that matter and must not participate in any vote on that matter unless a dispensation has been obtained from the Monitoring Officer.
To agree minutes of the meeting held on 23 November 2021.
Application 1: 21/02594/VOC
1. Resolve to grant planning permission, subject to conditions and completion of a
planning obligation under Section 106 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 in the terms set out in the report and in a form satisfactory to the Local Planning
2. That if the required planning obligation is not completed by 01 July 2022 the Director of Planning, Transport and Sustainability be given delegated authority to refuse the application in the absence of a legal agreement.
3. In the event that the Committee resolves to refuse planning permission and there is a subsequent appeal, delegated authority is given to the Director of Planning, Transport and Sustainability, having regard to the report, to negotiate and accept a planning obligation in order to meet the requirements of the Planning Inspector.
Application 2: 21/02631/REM
1. Resolve to approve the reserved matters subject to the conditions recommended in the report.
2. Agree to delegate authority to the Director of Planning, Transport and Sustainability to finalise the recommended conditions as set out in the report, addendums and/or PAC minutes.
3. In the event that the Committee resolves to refuse to approve the reserved
matters and there is a subsequent appeal, delegated authority is given to the
Director of Planning, Transport and Sustainability to conduct the appeal on
behalf of the Local Planning Authority including completing any necessary
documents to meet the requirements of the Planning Inspector.
Town & Country Planning Act (1990), The Planning & Compensations Act (1991), The Town & Country Planning (Control of Advertisement) Regulations (1992), The Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act (1990), The Town & Country Planning General Regulations (1990), The Rush Common Act 1806 and related legislation: Applications
For information on documents used in the preparation of the reports contact the Planning Advice Desk, Tel: 020 7926 1180.