To agree minutes of the meeting held on 12 December and 19 December 2017.
Regarding the minutes of 12 December 2017, Councillor Morris requested the following amendments:
· The ninth bullet point on page 2 state ‘for car sales’ instead of ‘as a car showroom’.
· The second bullet point on page 5 be amended to read ‘meant’, not ‘mean’.
· Item four (Woodmansterne Primary School) be amended to include ‘Councillor Wilcox stood down from the Committee and Councillor Simpson chaired the meeting for the duration of this item’.
Regarding the minutes of 19 December 2017, Councillor Morris suggested the following amendments:
· The sixth bullet point on page 15 state ‘houses in multiple occupation’, instead of ‘houses in multiple occupations’.
· The fifth bullet points on page 16 be amended to read ‘be provided on site’, not ‘be provide on site’.
RESOLVED: That, subject to Councillor Morris’ amendments, the minutes of the previous meeting held on 12 December and 19 December 2017 be approved and signed by the Chair as a correct record of the proceedings.
The Chair announced a provisional timetable for the meeting in accordance with Standing Order 9.9.1.