(Report 152/14-15 and appendices)
Contact for enquiries: Denis O’Rourke, 0791 788 3008, firstname.lastname@example.org
(Report 152/14-15 and appendices) (Key decision – call-in deadline Friday 20 February 2015)
The Cabinet Member for Health and Wellbeing introduced the report as highlighted:
· That this report sought approval for the Council to enter into a partnership agreement with NHS Lambeth CCG to pool commissioning budgets for mental health rehabilitation services.
· This work had been supported through the Lambeth Living Well Collaborative (LLWC)
· These proposals would deliver c23% savings.
He also thanked all the officer involved in making this happen and particularly praised the Director of Integrated Commissioning, Moira McGrath and Assistant Director Mental Health & Adults (Integrated Commissioning) at NHS Lambeth, Denis O’Rourke.
Cabinet Members were pleased with this approach and said that:
· We needed a way to deal with issues differently and this was a new way of dealing with old problems.
· Good governance and partnership structures out the Council in a better position to deal with any issues and risks.
· They were pleased to see that more support would be given to help people back to work.
1) That the proposed section 75 partnership agreement between NHS Lambeth CCG and Lambeth Council to support the commissioning of the Integrated Personalised Support Alliance (IPSA) Agreement, with the provision of a pooled fund and lead commissioning arrangement, led by NHS Lambeth CCG be agreed
2) That the award of two years contract with provision for a one year extension. To take the form of an Integrated Personalised Support Alliance Agreement (and allied NHS standard contracts) to support service transformation as set out in this report be agreed
3) That the proposed financial contribution to the proposed pooled fund as set out in the report be agreed.
4) To delegate the final sign off of the Section 75 Partnership Agreement and Alliance Agreement to the Chair of the Health and Wellbeing Board.