Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Equalities and Culture
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. To waive the Council’s Contract Standing Order 9.2 requiring competitive tendering for contracts over £100,000 for the goods and services following an Agreement with South Bank Employers’ Group Ltd (SBEG) dated 4 September 2019.
2. To make the payment of £509,391.60 (£424,493 + VAT) in respect of goods and services delivered by SBEG for quarters 3 & 4 of 2019/20 subject to due diligence of accounts submitted by SBEG in support of their claim.
3 To approve the draw down of the following from London Eye S106 receipts:
· £52,510 towards the council’s Enforcement Officer salaries
· £5,000 towards the council maintaining the South Bank Drinking Fountain
· £6,000 towards the cost of the council administering the London Eye Section 106 agreement
Publication date: 09/04/2020
Date of decision: 21/04/2020
Effective from: 29/04/2020