Proposed Controlled Parking Zone in Streatham Hill East
Decision Maker: Assistant Director of Highways, Capital Programmes and Sustainability
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. To undertake statutory consultation on the following proposed traffic orders, as illustrated as Appendix A to this report:
a) a new controlled parking zone “Streatham Hill East (Zone M)” with controlled hours 1000-1200 Monday-Friday across an area bounded by, but not including, the A23, Christchurch Road, Palace Road, Hillside Road, Hillside Passage and the Tulse Hill-to-Streatham Hill Railway line.
b) extend the Tulse Hill ‘H’ controlled parking zone (controlled hours 0830-1830 Monday-Friday) to include Probyn Road.
c) extend the Brixton Hill ‘F’ controlled parking zone (controlled hours 1200-1400 Monday-Friday) to include all of Roupell Road.
To introduce at any time (double yellow line) waiting
i. at both junctions of Palace Road and Coburg Crescent
ii. at the junction of Palace Road and Bushell Close
iii. at the junction of Palace Road and Presentation Mews
iv. across accesses to communal off-street parking areas on Palace Road
v. at the junction of Hillside Road and Hillside Gardens
vi. on the northern side of Kingsmead Road adjacent to No. 48
vii. on the northern side of Leigham Vale from the flank wall of No.91 to a point level with the boundary of Nos. 3 and 5 Kingsmead Road
viii. on the southern side of Leigham Vale from the flank wall of No.91 to a point level with the boundary of Nos. 101/102
2. That material objections resulting from the above statutory consultation are considered by way of a separate officer delegated decision report, in consultation with the Deputy Leader (Environment and Clean Air) before any decision is made whether to implement, amend or withdraw the proposal.
Publication date: 08/07/2019
Date of decision: 16/07/2019
- ODDR - Proposed Streatham Hill East Area CPZ PDF 289 KB
- Appendix A - Revised Detailed Proposals - Statutory Consultation PDF 2 MB
- Appendix B - Stage 1 Consultation Material PDF 2 MB
- Appendix C - How to vote no - Resident Group Campaign Flyer PDF 102 KB
- Appendix D - Stage 1 Consultation Results - Streatham Hill East Area PDF 124 KB
- Appendix E - Stage 1 Consultation Results - Visual Representation PDF 203 KB
- Appendix F - CPZ Consultation Results Comparison 2017-2019 PDF 69 KB
- Appendix G - Stage 1 Consultation Results - Tulse Hill West PDF 142 KB
- Appendix H - Proposed Solo Motorcycles PDF 8 KB