Decision Maker: Deputy Leader of the Council (Planning, Investment and New Homes)
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
(1) To agree that a subsidy of £2.05 million is placed on the Capital Programme and allocated for the delivery of affordable housing.
(2) To note that the council’s subsidy towards the school is now £844,000, reduced from the £3.72 million already allocated from Development Infrastructure Funding Study (DIFS).
(3) To note that the private residential homes in the scheme would generate an additional Lambeth CIL of £3.4 million for the council.
(4) To note that the requested subsidy towards affordable housing is necessary in order to meet planning requirements and thus a planning consent, which includes the 2-form entry school expansion.
(5) To note that the subsidy investments are subject to a planning consent being obtained in the first instance.
Publication date: 01/06/2018
Date of decision: 11/06/2018
Effective from: 19/06/2018