Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Sustainable Lambeth and Clean Air
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. To consider all public responses received including objections received during the statutory consultation period during the operation of the experimental traffic management orders for the Ferndale Low Traffic Neighbourhood scheme and the Council’s response to these representations.
2. To consider the performance of the experimental schemes in relation to the agreed Monitoring Strategy.
3. To consider the Council’s statutory duties under section 16 of the Traffic Management Act 2004 and section 122 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
4. To consider the Council’s statutory duties under the Equality Act 2010 including the discharge of the Public Sector Equality Duty and any impact on Human Rights.
5. To consider the outcome of non-statutory consultation and market research in relation to the experimental scheme.
6. That responses received to the experimental traffic orders, including objections to the proposals, do not warrant the holding of a public inquiry.
7. To delegate authority to the Assistant Director, Parking, Streetworks and Commercial for the making of traffic orders which give permanent effect to the experimental traffic schemes known as Ferndale Low Traffic Neighbourhood under the provisions of section 124, Schedule 1 and Part IV of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and of the Local Authorities’ Traffic Orders (Procedure) (England and Wales) Regulations 1996 Regulations 23 and 24.
Publication date: 12/08/2022
Date of decision: 22/08/2022
Effective from: 31/08/2022