Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Sustainable Lambeth and Clean Air
Decision status: Recommendations Approved (subject to call-in)
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. To approve the 2022-2025 SuDS programme list of schemes set out in Figure 2 and Table 3.
2. To approve a budget of £6,000,000 for the Climate Adaptation: Lambeth Sustainable Drainage (SuDS) Programme.
3. To approve that £3,550,000 of the budget is funded through the existing climate change capital allocation and £2,450,000 from a Thames Water grant.
4. To consider the Equalities Impact Assessment relating to this report.
5. To delegate authority to the Assistant Director for Sustainable Development and Climate Change Response to amend and develop the programme as necessary in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Sustainable Lambeth and Clean Air.
Publication date: 26/07/2022
Date of decision: 03/08/2022
Date comes into force if not called in: 11/08/2022
Call-in deadline date: 10/08/2022
Current call-in Count: 0