Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Children and Young People
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. To note that the contract extension with Ingleton Wood is set to expire on 28 February 2022.
2. To note that current expenditure on professional fees to Ingleton Wood has already exceeded the anticipated threshold of £848,268, referred to in the CMDRR of July 2020.
3. To note the variation of the contract to Ingleton Wood LLP (from 1 February 2016 to 28 February 2020) to the sum of £473,320.59, (£320,681.14 of existing expenditure and £152,639.35 of commitments)
4. To approve the further variation of the contract to Ingleton Wood LLP (from 1 March 2020 to 28 February 2022) by the sum of £142,056.35, in the delivery of the Schools Capital Maintenance Programme. This will ensure continuity of professional services in respect of current live projects, for which Ingleton Wood has already been appointed. These projects are scheduled to complete in their entirety by the end of Q1 2022-23.
5. To note that a re-procurement exercise for a professional services consultant is underway, with the expectation that a new contract will be in place from 1 March 2022.
Publication date: 15/11/2021
Date of decision: 23/11/2021
Effective from: 01/12/2021