Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Housing and Homelessness
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1) That environmental improvements are carried out to Claremont East Estate, with £504,226.56 available funding, as per the conditions stated in the sale of land to Notting Hill Housing Association in 2012 and in accordance with consultation that took place with residents in 2012 and 2015.
2) That further consultation is carried with residents, ward councillors and other relevant stakeholders on the proposals for improvements, listed at 3.2 of this report, to be finalised on completion of the consultation.
3) Ensure transparency in use of the funds, by continued consultation with residents, ward councillors and other relevant stakeholders.
4) Carry out a feasibility study, to decide on the best use of the disused land adjacent to Balcombe House.
5) That a procurement exercise is conducted, in accordance with the Council’s procurement processes and legal requirements, to appointment a contractor to complete the agreed work.
Publication date: 28/09/2021
Date of decision: 06/10/2021
Effective from: 15/10/2021