HfL Delivery Plan & HfL Corporate Plan
Decision Maker: Leader of the Council
Decision status: Call in being considered
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. To note the recommendation of the Ownership and Stewardship Cabinet Advisory Panel and the HFL Board and to approve the HFL Business Plan which covers the period of April 2020 to March 2023.
2. To delegate authority to the Cabinet Member for Planning, Investment and New Homes, in consultation with the Overview and Stewardship Panel (OSP), the authority to agree revisions to the Memorandum of Understanding
3. To delegate authority to the Strategic Director of Sustainable Growth and Opportunity, in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Planning, Investment and New Homes, to commission the Boards of the HFL group of companies to undertake the projects and project preparation activities included in the HFL Business Plan over this period in accordance with that Memorandum of Understanding; and in consultation with the Director of Legal Services and Governance to agree the terms of Agreements to Lease, Lease, and such other legal agreements as are required.
4. To delegate to the Cabinet Member for Planning, Investment and New Homes the authority to agree changes to the phasing and timing of projects within the Corporate Plan, within the overall financial parameters.
5. To delegate authority to the Chief Executive to approve changes to the directorships of all HFL Boards on the recommendation of the Co Strategic Directors of Growth and Opportunity, in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Planning, Investment and New Homes.
6. To agree an additional £25m of capital funding to facilitate implementation of the Business Plan.
7. To agree an additional £100m of capital funding to fund the buy-back of leaseholder and freeholder properties.
8. To note the draft Liveability Commitments and to delegate final approval of these to the Cabinet Member for Planning, Investment and New Homes, in consultation with residents, and as required, the OSP.
9. To note that a review will be undertaken of the current management arrangements of the units bought back from leaseholders and freeholders on the estate regeneration estates, and that following that review, any material changes to the current management arrangements will be approved by the Cabinet Member for Planning, Investment and New Homes, in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Housing.
Publication date: 20/03/2020
Date of decision: 30/03/2020
Effective from: 07/04/2020
Current call-in Count: 0
- HfL Delivery Plan and Corporate Plan PDF 569 KB
- Appendix 1 - Lessons Learned PDF 164 KB
- Appendix 2 - HFL sites map PDF 231 KB
- Appendix 3 - HFL Business Plan PDF 3 MB
- Appendix 4 - Equalities Impact Assessment PDF 920 KB
- Appendix 5 - draft Liveability Commitments PDF 123 KB
- Appendix 6 – Overview and Scrutiny committee Q&As PDF 328 KB
- HfL Delivery Plan & HfL Corporate Plan