South Bank and Waterloo Neighbours (SoWN) neighbourhood forum re-designation
Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Planning, Investment and New Homes
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1) To approve the application for the re-designation of South Bank and Waterloo Neighbourhood Forum as the neighbourhood forum for the South Bank and Waterloo neighbourhood area, included at Appendix 1.
2) That the Cabinet Member delegates to officers the publication of the decision and the preparation of any associated documents required arising from recommendation (1) in accordance with the statutory requirements.
Publication date: 01/02/2019
Date of decision: 11/02/2019
Effective from: 19/02/2019
- South Bank and Waterloo Neighbours Neighbourhood Forum Re-designation CMDR PDF 136 KB
- Appendix 1 - South Bank and Waterloo Neighbourhood Forum Redesignation Application PDF 1 MB
- Appendix 2 - Assessment of the application against statutory requirements PDF 97 KB
- Appendix 3 - Schedule of representations PDF 213 KB
- Appendix 4 - Equalities Impact Assessment PDF 322 KB