Quietway 5 - Clapham Common Schemes & Bromell's Road
Decision Maker: Strategic Director: Neighbourhoods and Growth
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. To issue scheme approval for the Quietway 5 schemes around Clapham Common, as detailed in Tables 1, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8, at a forecast cost of £300,000.
2. To agree to these schemes’ implementation under Section 6, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (as amended), section 90 of the Highways Act 1980, and Article 17 of the Ministry of Housing and Local Government Provisional Order Confirmation (Greater London Parks And Open Spaces) Act 1967, subject to no material objections resulting from consultees.
3. That in the event of a material objection being received to the statutory consultation a report be considered by the Director of Environment in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Environment and Clean Air.
4. That works to Bromell’s Road proceed, but that TfL be requested to allocate a further £105,000 to the Quietway 5 project and that no further works start without written confirmation from TfL that they will meet all the council’s costs for construction.
Publication date: 13/12/2018
Date of decision: 21/12/2018
- Q5_Clapham Common inc Windmill Drive_ODDR PDF 490 KB
- Appendix A_Q5 Consultation Response Report_CC_Four Schemes PDF 2 MB
- Appendix B_Q5 Consultation Response Report_CC_Windmill Drive PDF 1 MB
- Appendix C_Q5 Clapham Common Area Concept Design Drawings PDF 968 KB
- Appendix D_Q5 Windmill Drive Parking Changes PDF 613 KB
- Appendix E_Q5 Bromell's Road Stage 2 RSA PDF 718 KB
- Appendix F_Q5 Bromell's Road Detailed Design Drawings PDF 549 KB
- Appendix G_Q5 Clapham Common - Stakeholder Plan PDF 121 KB
- Appendix H_Q5 Clapham Common Public Meeting Notes and Officer Response PDF 225 KB