South Bank and Waterloo Neighbours Draft Neighbourhood Plan Submission
Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for Planning, Investment and New Homes
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
(1) To agree that the submitted draft South Bank and Waterloo Neighbours neighbourhood plan can proceed to formal publication and be submitted to examination under Regulations 16 and 17 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012.
(2) To note the process for assessment of the submitted draft neighbourhood plan to be undertaken in due course by an appointed examiner and the scope for the Council as local planning authority to make representations to the examiner about any recommended modification of the draft neighbourhood development plan.
(3) To delegate to officers the giving of notification to the Southbank and Waterloo Neighbours neighbourhood forum of the decision and the carrying out of the processes of formal publication and submission to examination, including preparing in consultation with the Cabinet Member representations on behalf of the Council about the submitted version of the draft neighbourhood plan, notifying relevant consultation bodies of receipt of the draft neighbourhood plan and the making of arrangements for the holding of an examination.
Publication date: 10/10/2018
Date of decision: 18/10/2018
Effective from: 26/10/2018
- South Bank and Waterloo Neighbours Draft Neighbourhood Plan Submission CMDR PDF 191 KB
- Appendix 1 Draft SoWN Neighbourhood Plan PDF 12 MB
- Appendix 2 SOWN Consultation report PDF 495 KB
- Appendix 3 SoWN Basic Conditions Statement PDF 519 KB
- Appendix 4 - SEA Screening Report PDF 1 MB
- Appendix 5 - Overview of the history of production of the draft SoWN NDP 05_10_2018 PDF 125 KB
- Appendix 6 - NDP submission requirements checklist 051018 PDF 378 KB