This is the statutory ‘strategic group’ of the Safer Lambeth Partnership.
· Provides executive and strategic leadership for the Partnership.
· Receives the annual Strategic Assessment.
· Approves the Partnership Plan incorporating the annual priorities for reducing crime, disorder and substance misuse.
· Is accountable to the ‘responsible authorities’ for the implementation of the Partnership Plan and related matters.
· Is accountable to Lambeth First for the achievement of any relevant targets of Lambeth’s Local Area Agreement.
· Acts as the budget holder for any pooled or partnership funding in relation to crime and disorder reduction and substance misuse.
· Accountable for ensuring that a Domestic Homicide Review is established and delivered in line with the statutory guidance.
· Andrew Travers (Joint-Chair): Chief Executive, Lambeth Council.
· Chief Superintendent Colin Wingrove (Joint-Chair): BCU Commander – Central South, Metropolitan Police Service.
· Norman Perry: Borough Commander Lambeth, London Fire Brigade.
· Andrew Eyres: Strategic Director Integrated Health and Care, South East London Clinical Commissioning Group.
· Pippa Beeston: Head of Probation Service: Lambeth.
Additional members can be co-opted onto the Board as agreed by the existing membership. Co-opted members currently include:
· Abdul-Karim Abdullah: Chair, Lambeth Safer Neighbourhood Board.
· Pastor Lorraine Jones: Chair, Police Independent Advisory Group (IAG).
· Michael Tuppen: Safer Neighbourhood Panel Chairs.
· Councillor Jacqui Dyer: Cabinet Member for Jobs, Skills and Community Safety.
· Councillor Jessica Leigh: Deputy Cabinet Member (Youth).
· Councillor Rebecca Thackray: Deputy Leader of the Opposition.
Advisory Members also attending the meetings include:
· Fiona Connolly: Executive Director: Adult Social Care, Lambeth Council.
· Bayo Dosunmu: Strategic Director: Resident Services, Lambeth Council.
· Merlin Joseph: Strategic Director: Children's Services, Lambeth Council.
· Abi Onaboye: Director: Children’s Commissioning and Community Safety, Lambeth Council.
· Karen Proudfoot: Interim AD: Community Safety, Lambeth Council.
· Zoe Hickman: Programme Manager, Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC)’.
Meetings are not open to the public.The SLP Constitution can be found here.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jacqueline Pennycook, Email: email@example.com
London Borough of Lambeth
Lambeth Town Hall
Phone: 020 7926 2167