Title: Cabinet Member for Neighbourhoods
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
London Borough of Lambeth is not responsible for the content of any external link
Sitting surgery - 1st sat of the month in Tate South Lambeth library (managers office) on South Lambeth road.
Roving surgery - 2nd Wednesday 6.30-8pm
Roving surgery - 3rd Saturday 11am-1pm
If you would like our roving surgery to come to your street because of a local issue you are aware of, please let us know.
We also do individual appointments on request.
Lambeth Town Hall
Bus. phone: 07920 548 061
Disclaimer relating to web links listed below : These sites are run by the Councillor in his/her capacity as a party member. The council is not responsible for the content and the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of the Council.
Website : www.ovallabour.com
Twitter : @janeedbrooke
- Health and Wellbeing Board
- Joint Meeting of the Cabinet, Appointment, Licensing, Corporate and Standards Committees appointed by the Council at it Annual Meeting
- Licensing Committee (Substitute)
- Licensing Sub-Committee (Substitute)
- Planning Applications Committee (Substitute)
Appointments to outside bodies
- Community/Police Consultative Group for Lambeth
- Lambeth First (LSP): Safer Lambeth Partnership Executive
- Young Vic Theatre Company (The)